TERMS & CONDITIONS
Thank you for using one of our Job done weed killer products.
We take pride on our Job done product range and we are confident on the quality that we provide and the effectiveness against weeds and we want to make sure that you are happy with your purchase experience too. However, if you are not completely satisfied with the results after using our Job done products, we offer a full refund as part of our ‘Satisfaction Guaranteed’ policy. Please ensure the product label is read carefully before use, and that application methods are followed correctly, otherwise a refund may not be viable.
Please be aware that the performance of a weedkiller is based on the active ingredient used. Therefore, the timeframe and the level of results will differ. Some weedkillers show first sign of effects from 7 days and others from 14 days onwards, depending on the active ingredient and the type of weeds its applied to.
Use plant protection products safely. Always read the label and product information before use
The terms applicable to this refund are as follows:
- To claim your refund please contact us by:
- phone:0845 345 4100
- email: email@example.com
- by post:SBM Consumer Advisory, Gelli, Lon Y Wern, Tregarth, Bangor, Gwynedd LL57 4BA
- When you contact us please provide information on how the product was used, as we need to clarify that the product was correctly used and applied. Please note application information is located on the packaging, please ensure you have read this carefully before use.
- After this initial contact, please send proof of purchase (your till receipt or other paperwork) by emailing to: firstname.lastname@example.org by posting to SBM Consumer Advisory, Gelli, Lon Y Wern, Tregarth, Bangor, Gwynedd LL57 4BA
- This guarantee lasts for 12 months from the date you purchased the product.
- This refund will be in the form of Garden Centre Vouchers, covering the full amount for the specific purchase.
- This policy only applies to the Job Done weedkiller range of products, produced by SBM, with the details below.
- The company offering this guarantee is SBM Life Science, of Unit 2, Technopark, Newmarket Road, Cambridge CB5 8PB.
- Proof of posting is not proof of delivery. No responsibility can be taken for claims that have been lost, delayed, mislaid or damaged in the post.
- Nothing in these terms will reduce your statutory rights relating to faulty or misdescribed goods. For further information about your statutory rights, contact your local authority Trading Standards Department or Citizens’ Advice Bureau.
- SBM reserves the right to verify all claims and to refuse to award a refund where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this requirements
- All instructions form part of the terms and conditions
If you have any questions about this guarantee or our Job done range, please contact us on 0845 345 4100 or email email@example.com